Power:A
Speed:C
Vitality:SS
Intelegence:C

Stats:
Str:30
Agi:11
Int:12

Description:Kisame Hoshigaki, the Monster of the Hidden Mist, was an S-class missing-nin from Kirigakure's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist and was partnered with Itachi Uchiha within Akatsuki.Before becoming known as a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist,Kisame was a member of the secret intelligence squad of Kirigakure, guarding them as the subordinate of Fuguki Suikazan. Caught by Ibiki Morino's platoon during a mission, he chose to kill his team-mates in order to prevent any information from being leaked out. He later killed his master when he realized that he was selling information as well, taking control of Samehada for himself and also replacing him as one of the Seven Swordsmen.

Default skill:
Samehada (passive):
Samehada (鮫肌; Literally meaning "Shark Skin") is a large living sword comparable in size to the Kubikiribōchō. It is described as "the most terrifying of all the Seven Swordsmen's blades".At the tip of Samehada's handle is a small skull. Its actual blade is covered in scales, which causes it to inflict shredding or shaving damage rather than cutting what it comes into contact with. The effect is similar to a shark's skin, hence its name. While it ordinarily remains rigid, Samehada is able to stretch and bend to a great extent, allowing it to be used like a flail.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every meele hit drains 5 mana from the opponent
Grants kisame 5% lifesteal
Spoiler:

Skill 1:
Water Style:Five Feeding Sharks (active):
The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kisame releases 5 sharks to chase down and attack the opponent
(1000 aoe, the sharks follow kisame and attack random enemy's) the sharks cannot be selecated and are invincible they have 300 ms each of them target an enemy and when that enemy is dead they move onto the next (they attack like destructo disk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 1:Each shark deals 15 dmg 5 more dmg during ulti lasts 8 secs
Level 2:Each shark deals 30 dmg 10 more dmg during ulti lasts 9 secs
Level 3:Each shark deals 45 dmg 15 more dmg during ulti lasts 11 secs
Level 4:Each shark deals 60 dmg 20 more dmg during ulti lasts 13 secs
22 sec cd
Spoiler:

Skill 2:
Water Styler:Water Shark Bullet (Active):
The user shapes water into the form of a large shark, and thrusts their hand forward sending it towards the opponent.The shark moves at high-speeds and creates a powerful impact. The user can also ride inside the water shark to increase their swimming speed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kisame sends a shark towards the opponent in a straight line at great speed the impact is stong enough to stun the opponent for 2 seconds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 1:Deals 100 dmg dissapears after hitting 2 target/after traveling for 300 range
Level 2:Deals 200 dmg dissapears after hitting 4 targets/after traveling for 600 range
Level 3:Deals 300 dmg dissapears after hitting 6 targets/after traveling for 900 range
Level 2:Deals 400 dmg dissapears after hitting 8 targets/after traveling for 1200 range
15 sec cd

Skill 3:
Water Prison Technique (active,single target):
his jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth.Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deals 1X str every second kisame cannot move during this technique it can be cancled by moving
300 Range

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 1:Holds for 1 second
Level 2:Holds for 2 seconds
Level 3:Holds for 3 seconds
Level 4:Holds for 4 seconds
20 sec cd
Spoiler:

Ultimate:
Water Prison:Shark Dance Technique (active,transformation):
After using the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and fusing with Samehada, Kisame Hoshigaki acts as the centre of the resultant giant dome of water. Once this technique has been activated, the dome alters its position in order to reflect the direction of his movements, making it difficult for his target to escape as long as he continues his pursuit. This technique provides Kisame a tremendous field advantage, as his fused form grants him the ability to breathe and freely move underwater, while his target continues to drown as they attempt to futilely escape the large body of water.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gives kisame +50 MS +20 AS and creates a huge water bubble X aoe wide that deals Y times str/s
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 1:Lasts 15 seconds X=500 Y=0.1 and gives +20 dmg
Level 2:Lasts 20 seconds X=1000 Y=0.2 and gives +40 dmg
Level 3:Lasts 25 seconds X=1500 Y=0.3 and gives +60 dmg
150/120/90 seconds cd
Spoiler:

Notes:
iv been suggested to do a kisame suggestion but i couldnt be botherd but iv recently started to like kisame cause his jutsus are cool =3
Code:

Changelog:
None yet

Last edited by The10th-X on 5/28/2011, 6:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

The10th-X
True Supporter

Interests: Anything Animeish, D

http://www.youtube.com/user/The10thX

Back to top Go down

Re: Hero suggestion:Kisame Hoshigaki

Post by Reezan on 5/7/2011, 10:16 pm

i don't really like kisame tho lol. Mostly cuz he is in almost every or basically every single naruto involved game with almost exact skills and such. Its pretty balanced though but i wud like it if,

Water Style:Five Feeding Sharks (active):[skill 1] was a channeling sort of spell(not really necessary), and where the sharks wud randomly attack any units. Each shark dealing [X] amount of damage per level (does not explode on contact, just constant attacking), they can't be hurt, and wud last for [Y] seconds, u can increase CD a little too. What do u think?

Reezan
Amateur Member

Interests: I like Anime ..Manga

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X on 5/7/2011, 10:32 pm

Reezan wrote:
Water Style:Five Feeding Sharks (active):[skill 1] was a channeling sort of spell(not really necessary), and where the sharks wud randomly attack any units. Each shark dealing [X] amount of damage per level (does not explode on contact, just constant attacking), they can't be hurt, and wud last for [Y] seconds, u can increase CD a little too. What do u think?

i know what you are talking about but that wold be like naruto vs bleach and it didnt work very well in that

The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezan on 5/7/2011, 11:18 pm

lol naruto vs bleach....it aint in the new version, it did work fairly well in the old version though. He was imbalanced but dint that only activate when he uses ulti? this is a normal skill that locks on with homing right? so how can it not work?

Reezan
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X on 5/8/2011, 12:23 am

u just said it would randomly attack opponents lol so are you saying like cells destructo disk but with 5 sharks?

The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by valkemiere on 5/8/2011, 1:26 am

i cant add kisame for 1.8 maybe next vers hehe. i want to do fast release

valkemiere
Respected: SFX Maker

http://valkemiere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X on 5/8/2011, 1:40 am

valkemiere wrote:i cant add kisame for 1.8 maybe next vers hehe. i want to do fast release
ok i want it relesaed quick aswell =3 i wouldnt mind waiting for 1.9 for another char XD

The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezan on 5/8/2011, 2:07 am

The10th-X wrote:u just said it would randomly attack opponents lol so are you saying like cells destructo disk but with 5 sharks?

dude...cell's distructo disk isnt random, it attacks a single person with high amounts of damage for like 8 times with very short attacking intervals.....its completely incomparable to what i was saying.

and like i said with X damage with 5 sharks attacking random opponents. The homing part is what makes it different from NvB. Since some sharks just float around doing nothing for a few seconds, with homing it attacks opponents consecutively. Each shark cud do like(example) 5-10 damage, and increases per level or such, see?

Reezan
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X on 5/8/2011, 2:50 am

Reezan wrote:
The10th-X wrote:u just said it would randomly attack opponents lol so are you saying like cells destructo disk but with 5 sharks?

dude...cell's distructo disk isnt random, it attacks a single person with high amounts of damage for like 8 times with very short attacking intervals.....its completely incomparable to what i was saying.

and like i said with X damage with 5 sharks attacking random opponents. The homing part is what makes it different from NvB. Since some sharks just float around doing nothing for a few seconds, with homing it attacks opponents consecutively. Each shark cud do like(example) 5-10 damage, and increases per level or such, see?
hmm i get what you are getting at ill see what ill do ill change now

The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by homedog6841 on 5/23/2011, 11:38 am

doesn't samehada steal chakra not life though?

homedog6841
Random People

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAncientNaga on 5/23/2011, 5:58 pm

Here are my suggestions:

-Default -> Nice, balanced for me

-1st skill -> Add a mini-stun in each shark's bite (example: 0.05 second)

-2nd skill -> Good

-3rd skill -> How much range he holds? Or the range will be in body-to-body?
-3rd skill -> 1.5X Str damage will be better

-4th skill -> Gives Kisame max MS (522)
-4th skill -> That's why I say 1st skill should add mini-stun because enemies easily run out of the bubble (Example: Naruto's rasengan gives max MS) Naruto's Rasengan dispels slowed MS or valkemiere can set dispel trigger to false

Edit: I love your suggestion, quite balanced =)

Please comment. :D

DEAncientNaga
Noob Member

Interests: Games

http://www.tenshination.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezan on 5/23/2011, 10:44 pm

^@ DEAncientNaga

1st Skill - Adding a mini stun (no matter how small) will be too imbalanced especially since there are 5 sharks. The opponent will barely be able to do anything.

3rd Skill - Hmm well yeah...i think that the casting range should be little since its a very long hold and if u have teamates, u can kill the guy easily. About 300 cast range would be fine. :P

Ultimate > U have some point there where u say enemy can escape (even if not easily), but adding MAX M/S....i don't concur. :P .....So i would suggest that a slowing affect "Z%" per level. Yeah u might think this is too similar to other maps with kisame but... its appropriate rite?

Overall i think its fine and not in need of any big changes with this suggestion :P

Reezan
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The10th-X on 5/23/2011, 11:10 pm

i put +50 ms maybe i should put more because slow effects wont have any effect on rasengan.
and yh minisun would be op cause if the five sharks attack in succesion in a row they will be stunned forever

The10th-X
True Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reezan on 5/24/2011, 3:31 am

well u know, not every skill is supposed to counter every other skill. Only 2 ppl have rasengan and sasuke with chidori. U just have to use ur skills properly and such....not making 1 hero or skill to counter another... Keeping the slow affect would be fine regarding the majority of heroes to go against

Reezan
Amateur Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAncientNaga on 5/24/2011, 4:27 pm

Reezan wrote:^@ DEAncientNaga

1st Skill - Adding a mini stun (no matter how small) will be too imbalanced especially since there are 5 sharks. The opponent will barely be able to do anything.

3rd Skill - Hmm well yeah...i think that the casting range should be little since its a very long hold and if u have teamates, u can kill the guy easily. About 300 cast range would be fine. :P

Ultimate > U have some point there where u say enemy can escape (even if not easily), but adding MAX M/S....i don't concur. :P .....So i would suggest that a slowing affect "Z%" per level. Yeah u might think this is too similar to other maps with kisame but... its appropriate rite?
1st skill - hmm....I think the player being attacked by sharks, need to keep clicking his mouse on somewhere to move. :lol!:

3rd skill - 300 range, nice =)

Ulti - "Z%" slowing...hmmm...I would like to suggest a 30% / 45% / 60% , how is that? :D

DEAncientNaga
Noob Member

Interests: Games

http://www.tenshination.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum